Friday, September 28, 2007

Christina Aguilera Nipple Pictures

Celebrity Pictures
Christina Aguilera Nipple Pictures
Celebrity Slips


Christina Aguilera Nipples

Links : Christina Aguilera Nipples | Christina Aguilera Pictures | Christina Aguilera Boobs

Christina Aguilera has claimed that she is a bigger fan of the female form than she is of men's bodies.

The 'Genie In A Bottle' singer has admitted that she finds looking at women more of a turn-on, despite being happily married and pregnant with the child of Jordan Bratman.

Aguilera explained to the Daily Star: "I love women’s bodies. I prefer to look at a woman’s body than a man’s because it is so much more sexy.

"I don’t mean to scare Jordan, but I have a big soft spot for women in general."

The popstar added: "I feel comfortable about myself. It’s about being with the right man."

More Christina Aguilera Pictures.

No comments: